Friday, April 15, 2016

My Writing Challenges

My Writing Challenges 

Week #2



I personally like writing since I can remember. I enjoy writing on a piece of paper what I feel and give my opinions about things. I like making up stories when it comes to writing a narrative essay, which I haven't done in a while. I also like writing persuasive essay because I like to convince people of why I'm right on some ideas, even though they are sometimes just for the type of essay. Some challenges I have are that sometimes I keep on writing too much information that is not even necessary in my topic or sometimes it just way to much details. I get carry away when it come to writing about an idea I really feel passionate about, or a topic I have a lot of information for or just know a lot about it already. I got to admit I do sometimes wait until the last minute to get my writing done, but I always enjoy it while working at.

5 comments:

  1. I don't really like writing persuasive essay because people don't like when you convince them to do something. I have the same problem writing too much and not knowing when to stop. I don't like waiting until the last minute because then I think as much because I feel pressure when writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally enjoy writing too, especially when I get to write my opinion on something because it makes writing an essay a bit easier. I can also definitely relate to procrastinating with writing assignments even though sometimes I wish I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Maria. I love writing because its like your telling someone your own personal story. Essays in general come really easy to me. I also get very off topic when i am so passionate about the certain topic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had more time to write because now that I am an adult I enjoy it. I also enjoy ready for pleasure, but I very seldom have time and when I do it is usually right before bedtime and if I start to read, I fall asleep with the book on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I struggle with the same problems! When writing essays I often find myself drifting away from the prompt or over explaining myself. Most of the times it ends up being a big mess. I too enjoy the process though.

    ReplyDelete