Friday, April 22, 2016
My Future Career Interest
Week 3
My Future Career Interest ?
I remember when I around six years old, I told my mom that I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up. After I while I kept changing my mind about my future career. I also told her I wanted to be a pediatrician, but they I found out that it will take me about ten years to finish that career, so that pretty brought down my interests in becoming a pediatrician. A few month ago I registered for college and I decided to major in Early Childhood Education. This major is a branch of education theory which relates to the teaching of young children, since the age three months to eight years old. My ideas of my future careers have always revolve around children and I decided to gave me a chance to get to know more about them. I really enjoy working with small children, for me they are very cute and adorable. I'm very interested in working and getting around little kids. I have always been good with children and I like looking after them A LOT. Sometimes things can get a little out of handy and cause some disasters with the little troublemakers, but there is never a thing that can't be fix. I'm really looking forward in becoming a preschool teacher or a kindergarten teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Preschoolers are quite entertaining and will definitely make your days fly by. Seeing that you are considering working as a Kindergarten teacher tells me that perhaps you should look into teaching at the elementary school level. You might look into the differences in salary between preschool and elementary. I am pretty sure there is a big difference. Ultimately, working with any children can be quite rewarding. You will have to observe various ages and at that point you may discover what ages you will want to work with as a profession! Have fun, you will certainly be entertained.
ReplyDeleteI remember that when I was small, I too wanted to be a teacher but unfortunately, over the years I found new interests and decided that teaching wasn't for me. However, I think it's great that you are interested in a career with children because they can be so adorable.
ReplyDeleteWorking with small children can be a lot to handle sometimes. It will take a lot of patience and hard work. Becoming a teacher is a great idea if you love working with kids.
ReplyDeleteI too thought about being a pediatrician. However, I was discouraged and almost uninterested when I learned about the amount of time as well.
ReplyDelete