Thursday, May 5, 2016

Do You Have To Be Friends With Your Co-Workers



Week 5



No, I honestly don't think that you have to be friends with your co- workers. If you're really good friends you're more  likely to get more distract and play around with them at work. I'm not saying you shouldn't be friends with your co- workers but sometimes you have to put the friendship aside and do your responsibilities. In addition, just because you have co- workers doesn't mean that you have to be friends with and be the best buddies. You always have to talk and treat your co- workers with respect and work as a team, since everyone is part of the same work environment. Making friends at work is never a bad idea, if you make friends, work might not seem so bad, you will feel more comfortable at work and enjoy working.

5 comments:

  1. I somewhat agree with you Maria you don't have to be buddies with your co-workers. But sometimes to not have the worst of time at work we should try to get along with them! But sometimes the distraction is real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that you should know when to be friends and when it time to get the job done. I also like the way you describe about getting co-workers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see your perspective because I too believe that friends can at times be a distraction. I personally think it just depends on your job and who your co-workers are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True Everytime I work with someone I know I always end up getting into trouble. Sometimes it's just good to stay focused.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree I don't believe you have to be friends withy your coworkers. As long as there's communication between you two that's what matters.

    ReplyDelete